Hive City Terrain is committed to protecting your privacy, this notice applies to personal information that we collect in connection with your order and our Social media page. Please read this notice carefully to understand how and why we are using your personal information.
The kind of information hold about you.
If you have ordered products from Hive City Terrain collects personal contact details such as name, title, address, email address and telephone number.
• Details of purchases and transactions carried out through the Websites and fulfilled by us.
• Information submitted as part of a survey operated through the Social media.
• Records of correspondence with you whether by telephone, email, social media or otherwise.
• Social media profile information, profile name and picture if you “like” our business.
• Details of your visits to the Websites, and information about how your device has interacted with our Websites, including search and browsing history, the pages accessed and links clicked collected with Google Analytics.
How is your personal information collected?
Why do we collect your personal information?
The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below:
• To comply with GDPR regulations.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To process orders and refunds.
• To interact with you and handle and respond to communications with you.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
• To handle any disputes which we may have with you.
• To detect and/or prevent illegal or undesirable activities within the Websites.
We collect and use your personal information for our legitimate commercial interest, to operate the Webstore and make our service available to you, for interacting with you and responding to your queries in maintaining good customer relations. For monitoring our communications with you, analysing customer purchases, obtaining customer feedback if appropriate, handling disputes and for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal or undesirable activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are. If you have questions about or would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the Contact form on our website.
What if you fail to provide personal information?
If you fail to provide certain information when requested we may not be able to perform any contract we have entered into with you, or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
What if we want to use your information for a different purpose?
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it.
How secure is your information?
We have appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your personal information from being lost, used, accessed, altered or disclosed. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
All service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. We do not allow third party service providers to use your information for their own purposes, this includes targeted advertising.
We may need to share your information with a law enforcement body, regulator, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any person.
Changes to our privacy notice.
We may update this notice from time to time. When we update this notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes.
This notice is written and overseen by the Data Protection Manager of Hive City Terrain. If you have any questions, complaints or requests please contact with our Data Protection Manager by using our Websites Contact form.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We only retain your information for as long as necessary for the purposes described above, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
What are your rights in connection with your personal information?
Data Access Request
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to a copy of the personal information we hold about you
• Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
• Request erasure of information where there is no good reason for continued processing
• Object to processing of your information where we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your information.
• Where we are processing your information for a particular purpose based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• Request restriction to suspend our processing of your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the Data Access Request link below.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights, however we may charge a reasonable administration fee if your request is unfounded or excessive. If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.
You may request access to any of your data stored in the our database (emails, comments, purchase history etc) below. Data will be sent to your email address. You may then decide if you wish any further data to be anonymised.